The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

WTB: ADJ Ninja 5RX

Discussion in 'CB Classifieds' started by Jeff Lelko, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Jeff Lelko

Jeff Lelko Active Member

Looking to buy (1) American DJ Ninja 5RX unit.

- Please verify inventory before quoting -

I recently purchased what are believed to be the last several units in the country from ADJ's warehouses via my usual dealer and am looking to add 1 more unit to my inventory. New, B-Stock, or gently used is acceptable. Anybody have one?

Thanks!
    -Jeff

2. soundlight

soundlight Well-Known Member

Found some on eBay, maybe this works for you? https://www.ebay.com/itm/401495810962

No affiliation with the listing, just trying to help.

3. Jeff Lelko

Jeff Lelko Active Member

Thanks for the reply! I've seen that listing, and I should have mentioned that I prefer not to purchase refurbished units (I've had bad experiences with them and the seller isn't able to give any specific information as to their actual condition). I found one on Offer Up too, but the seller doesn't seem interested in shipping the unit and a trip from Florida to California to do it myself isn't quite practical for me at the moment. Oh well, I appreciate you taking the time to help look!

-Jeff

RonHebbard likes this.
  4. Amiers

Amiers Lighting Phoenix 1 Lamp at a Time

Ship them a pelican and have them ship it back inside it.

Cost ya double shipping but prolly cheaper than finding someone to do the trip across the country.

RonHebbard likes this.
  5. Jeff Lelko

Jeff Lelko Active Member

I offered that too, along with a prepaid shipping label! Still not worth the effort apparently. It's still supposedly for sale... Anyone in the Southern CA area want to make a few bucks for a quick run to the UPS Store?!

RonHebbard likes this.
  6. Amiers

Amiers Lighting Phoenix 1 Lamp at a Time

Well that sucks. They must not be in the business if they can’t ship something.

RonHebbard likes this.
  7. Jeff Lelko

Jeff Lelko Active Member

I don't think they are. This seems to just be a random person with one of these units laying around having never been used. It's a bit expensive for someone to just buy on a whim, but who am I to judge? I already have 5 and want to round out my inventory to 6! I also collect/maintain vintage effects in addition to using modern fixtures for my work, so I'm not one to speak!