WTB: ADJ Ninja 5RX

Jeff Lelko

Looking to buy (1) American DJ Ninja 5RX unit.

- Please verify inventory before quoting -

I recently purchased what are believed to be the last several units in the country from ADJ's warehouses via my usual dealer and am looking to add 1 more unit to my inventory. New, B-Stock, or gently used is acceptable. Anybody have one?

Thanks!
-Jeff

Thanks for the reply! I've seen that listing, and I should have mentioned that I prefer not to purchase refurbished units (I've had bad experiences with them and the seller isn't able to give any specific information as to their actual condition). I found one on Offer Up too, but the seller doesn't seem interested in shipping the unit and a trip from Florida to California to do it myself isn't quite practical for me at the moment. Oh well, I appreciate you taking the time to help look!

-Jeff

Ship them a pelican and have them ship it back inside it.

Cost ya double shipping but prolly cheaper than finding someone to do the trip across the country.

I offered that too, along with a prepaid shipping label! Still not worth the effort apparently. It's still supposedly for sale... Anyone in the Southern CA area want to make a few bucks for a quick run to the UPS Store?!

Well that sucks. They must not be in the business if they can’t ship something.

I don't think they are. This seems to just be a random person with one of these units laying around having never been used. It's a bit expensive for someone to just buy on a whim, but who am I to judge? I already have 5 and want to round out my inventory to 6! I also collect/maintain vintage effects in addition to using modern fixtures for my work, so I'm not one to speak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back