WTB - BSS BLU-DAN BLU Link/Dante Bridge

Brentgi

Looking for a BSS BLU-DAN BLU Link/Dante Bridge.

I have a project that's been on hold for several months due to a shortage at Harman. Please message me if you have one for sale. Thanks!

Several months isn't a shortage -- it's negligence. I seem to recall this has been going on for quite some time now. What does Harman have to say about it?

I don't remember where I heard it from, and searching CB I couldn't find any posts about it but I vaguely recall some number of months ago hearing similar feedback that these were on backorder and someone was trying to beg/borrow/steal one to try and get an overdue project finished. I could be thinking about something entirely different but on Harman's own forums there are posts at least going back to October about these things being hard to find.

Because of how ubiquitous Dante has become, it bugs the hell out of me when digital audio manufacturers can't bridge their proprietary protocol to Dante and when they make announcements of new Dante products but are unable to fulfill orders on products announced 18+ months earlier. BSS isn't the first to have issues with this and won't be the last, but they've been a little Holier Than Thou the last few years repeatedly telling us consultants that "You spoke, we listened, and we're making some major changes to provide better support and service for your projects." :liar:

I honestly don't know who my Harman rep is these days because Harman laid him and a bunch of other staff off about a year ago and did a poor job addressing who would be filling in any gaps. If you need to me to find out though and beat someone up about this I'm happy to do so.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back