WTB: CD80 Flushmount Stagepin Female

Lotos

Alright, getting Stagepin parts here in Canada can be pretty tricky at the best of times... But since Strand EOL'd the CD80 packs, getting parts for them has become like pulling teeth.

Got lucky today when I called a local shop, they'd just stripped a Strand CD80 of Twistlock L5-20 Females, so I was able to pick up a half dozen in 'used as-new' condition for $5 a hit...

No luck on the Stagepin side of things, however... But I'm aware that I'm not the only technician that hoards parts I might need down the road... Some of you out there MUST have one or two... Root through the parts bins in the back of your cabinets... Hell, call your local suppliers, and then charge me $5 more... I'm probably okay with that :p

WTB: 2 (or more) Strand CD80 Female Stagepin Flush Mount's (With mounting screws/terminal screws intact)
Ideally, don't want to break the bank on these, but as it's a need more than a want, am flexible on how much I'd like to pay.

I wish I had a part number to give you, but as I've never been able to locate these, I've not a clue what the part number would even be.

Thanks guys!

I lived w/ a large pile of those for a good many years and would bet large that a generic flush mount 2P+G woud fit just fine.

Yup, I've got a few of these packs and just replaced some burned out 2P+G's. A standard flushmount is exactly what you need.

linkie: 2P&G 20A Panel Mount, Bates, Female, Black

Thanks for the link :) I very rarely cruise Production Advantage... And I just remembered why.
"We're sorry, some of the products in your cart cannot be shipped to your address."
Shame, they were a really nice price too...

They really don't make it easy for us canuckians to get 2P+G...

Was able to get them ordered via Rosco Part #, thanks again Derek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back