WTB: ETC Cobalt Motorized Fader Wing

I don't actually know anyone who bought into Cobalt, especially the wings. You may need to reach out to a dealer and see if ETC has something on the shelf still. It's legacy but they usually keep a certain number of units around to continue supporting clients. You can also try the FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/etccobalt/

By the way if you're not already aware this product line is discontinued. Unless you have an existing system based around Cobalt you may want to give some consideration to other options now that they've bought up HES and made Hog 4 the counterweight to Eos. Like usual, I'm sure ETC will be supporting Cobalt for awhile but I wouldn't expect the hardware to come back from the dead or any new major feature releases.

Hi Mike, and thanks. Yes, I'm unfortunately aware that Cobalt is legacy. I've been an owner and user of a Congo Kid for nearly 5 years now and with the recent announcement of Nomad supporting Hog 4 PC, am trying to snag a wing from someone who might be looking to jump ship. I've already reached out to my ETC dealer to see what might be left from ETC directly but would prefer to buy used at a reasonable price. I believe ETC pledged software supports/updates for Cobalt through 2023, so I'm not planning to abandon the server just yet. I just see it as a now or never opportunity to get some faders for my Nomad when not wanting to haul along my Congo Kid just to turn on a few uplights. Thanks again for the input though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back