WTB: ETC Sensor dimmer modules (D20) AND 24x2.4k ETC Dimmer Rack

tk2k

Hello,

I'm involved with a college theater outside NYC looking to buy some used equipment in good condition.
We're looking for a number of D20 etc sensor dimmer modules to fill out our racks, probably only looking for 10+ units in a segment, probably about 50 in total.

Additionally, we're looking to buy a 24 dimmer rack of 2.4k dimmers, preferred ETC sensor but open to other possibilities.

Let me know, thanks!
[email protected]

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm involved with a college theater outside NYC looking to buy some used equipment in good condition.
We're looking for a number of D20 etc sensor dimmer modules to fill out our racks, probably only looking for 10+ units in a segment, probably about 50 in total.

Additionally, we're looking to buy a 24 dimmer rack of 2.4k dimmers, preferred ETC sensor but open to other possibilities.

Let me know, thanks!
[email protected]

Have you tried Usedlighting.com ?.

Or any of the local rental shops - 4Wall (which owns usedlighting.com) as well as PRG, Lights Up on Long Island, BML in NJ, See Factor in LIC, Hudson/Christie in Yonkers ?, Altman Rentals, etc...

All turn over used gear, though I would not be at all surprised if NOBODY sells dimmer modules as used, as this device almost never fails and need very little maintenance besides a yearly dusting.

FWIW a quick check of used lighting shows some 47 used D20's @ $198 ea. as opposed to street value for a new unit at around $360-$385 or so. So a good deal, considering that they almost never fail and there's not much TO fail

And as a P.S. are you sure you can buy used ?. My college (Brooklyn - City University of NY) won;t allow tax levied funding to be spend on used equipment. That's not uncommon in the public sector

Last edited:
Possibly more than you need:!: but Martha Stewart's Westport, CT system has been on eBay for several years now. As I recall, her snotty neighbors objected to her using her home as a TV studio in a residential neighborhood, so she had to close it after just one season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back