WTB: Rosco Horizon Sandbox

It's been over 5 years since the OP was looking for one and over 4 years since the OP has been on CB. You aren't getting an answer whether your question still stands or not. Sorry.

No, I was trying to find someone else who is currently using this box. We have one, but it doesn't seem to function with the latest version of Horizon. I thought I might be able to debug it better if I could contact someone else who is actively using it.

I have a lot of expirence with Horizon, shoot me a PM with what you are expirencing and perhaps I can help.

~Dave

Hello, I'm the op for this topic and yea.. it's 2016 now but i'm interested in buying it :)

you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

--
edit:

Oh I see, yea if you need help setting it up I can help you with that. You need to use sandnet and configure some stuff but i'll get into detail if you message me.

Haha, thanks for replying. We actually stopped using Horizon. I found a much better, actively updated open-source software called QLC+. It works very well.

Haha, thanks for replying. We actually stopped using Horizon. I found a much better, actively updated open-source software called QLC+. It works very well.
If you like the Horizon user interface, the program Cue Player Lighting has one similar. I used our old Horizon as a model.

If you like the Horizon user interface, the program Cue Player Lighting has one similar. I used our old Horizon as a model.

Looks interesting. Some things we were looking for were Linux compatibility (by far the most stable OS) and FLOSS. While we did get used to Horizon's UI, it didn't take too long to learn QLC's differences, and I'm glad we did. Thanks though!

sooo... what ever happened to your old sandbox? :p

Haha, we are keeping it with our old Horizon computer in the back, in a glass box that says "Break in case of emergency!"

Seriously though, we are saving them for a time when we need a console and don't have any other options. Sorry :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back