WTB: Rubber Cable Covers - New or Used

Jeff Lelko

Hi all, looking to buy some of the rubber cable covers for use outdoors when running cable across areas of foot or vehicle traffic. What I'm looking for would be ideally hinged on the top for access and each channel must be no less than 1"x1". Not sure on the quantity yet, so let me know what you have!

Thanks,
-Jeff

rubber cable covers for use outdoors when running cable across areas of foot or vehicle traffic.
AKA, yellow jacket, bumblebee, or to be more generic, cable ramp. I suspect you'll have a hard time finding them used--they're useful, rarely "go bad," more often are lost or stolen. But you might get lucky and find a company going out of business.

I would look at GearSource. I've also found a FEW things from a seller called Recycled Church or something on ebay.

Yep, those are the ones! I've seen the Firefly product before (which is more than what I need), but thanks for the tip on the generic name for these. I don't disagree one bit about the difficulty with finding these used and in good shape... I need to buy some anyways so I figured it can't hurt to check! Thanks for the inputs so far!

-Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back