WTB Super Trouper screwdriver

techieman33

I'm looking for the screw driver to remove the covers on a super trooper. A former office employee decided to clean out some desks in the tech office over the summer and move them. And now I can't find the driver that used to live in one of those desks. Does anyone have one they're willing to part with?

Drill em out and replace with a more standard fastener.

Well, that's one way, but I prefer to respect the manufacturer's intentions, and feel that if one doesn't have the correct tool, one has no business inside a Xenon lamphouse.

@techieman33, should you not find a CB member willing to part with one, ask your favorite dealer for Strong Part# 65149A. Will probably be around $50.

I've seen people who have done that, and I'm ok with it in some instances. But I don't really want someone opening one up when they don't have the training to handle the bomb that is sitting in the lamp house.

Well, that's one way, but I prefer to respect the manufacturer's intentions, and feel that if one doesn't have the correct tool, one has no business inside a Xenon lamphouse.

@techieman33, should you not find a CB member willing to part with one, ask your favorite dealer for Strong Part# 65149A. Will probably be around $50.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back