The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

WTB: Technobeam/Parts

Discussion in 'CB Classifieds' started by Les, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Les

Les Well-Known Member Premium Member

Looking for a High-End/Lightwave Technobeam, working or non-working. If you have one, send me a message. I would also be interested in parts.

Thanks

2. Jay Ashworth

Jay Ashworth Well-Known Member

There are several guys on eBay who sell these, if no one here has one...

3. bdkdesigns

bdkdesigns Active Member Fight Leukemia

What are you looking for in a non-working one? I've got (or at least had) 6 total that didn't work. I cannibalized all of them to create two working ones and I can't remember in what state the others are in after doing that since that was several years ago.

4. Les

Les Well-Known Member Premium Member

@Jay Ashworth - Yeah, I do check out eBay regularly, but it's pretty dry right now. Guess they aren't in season ;).

@bdkdesigns - So far it only looks like I need one transformer and one ballast. I think the previous owner installed a cooling fan backwards and it toasted both components. I haven't actually narrowed down which of the two is bad (there is a very loud buzzing), but they are both quite rusted and toasty-looking. So rather than try some epoxy, I'm just going to replace them both. If you have the yokes, I might be interested in those too.

Thanks!

5. Bernsteinlights

Bernsteinlights New Member

i have 10x technobeams that i am looking to sell if you are still interested. 8 of them are in perfect working order, 1 of them is having gobo wheel issues, and 1 is having a sticky mirror. all of them are in dual flight cases.