WTB USB DMX dongle

Discussion in 'CB Classifieds' started by DuckJordan, Jun 1, 2010.

1. DuckJordan

DuckJordan Well-Known Member

I am looking for a USB DMX dongle so that i can controll both basic Dimmer channels and Some LED fixtures. Price range is up to $225 USD and i will also pay the extra shipping and handling. Either PM me with the make/model of the device or post it here.

This device must also either include software or have the ability to download free software to run the device.

2. metti

metti Active Member

Just buy an Enttec USB DMX Pro and use it with Chamsys MagicQ. $151 for the Enttec + Free for Magic Q is well within your budget.

3. DuckJordan

I would like to buy one used as it is really not that important for my own personal gear to buy used. and whenever i can save money means i can spend it in another place such as one or two more par cans.

4. photoatdv

photoatdv Active Member

Or buy the $15 magicDMX dongle as long as you don't need to use it for more than 5 hours at a time. MagicDMX - ChamSys Ltd.

5. michael728

michael728 Member

I have an Enttec open USB dmx dongle I will sell you. It's brand new I never used it and kept it in the box, $30. I bought it last year and it's been in my office, safe and sound ever since.

6. DuckJordan

Do you know if there is a program to control the DMX data sent from it that easy to use?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice