WTF is this? Who makes it?

setbldr

What type of light is this? All I can find is that it's called a "Brick" for obvious reasons but I can't find a manufacturer nor can I find a retailer for this. I can find it for rent, but that's it.

Attachments

• brick12.jpg
    brick12.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 195
If you can find it for rent then asking the rental company?

If you can't find anything online most likely it's a Chinese Special.

Last edited:
If you can find it for rent then asking the rental company?

If you can't find anything online most likely it's a Chinese Special.
I had thought of this, but usually rental companies don't like to give out that type of information for proprietary reasons. I used to work for an events/rentals company. I did email them but I haven't heard back yet. Thanks.

Unless they are pedaling knock offs as originals for more profit there is no reason not to tell you the name of the fixture, specs, and manufacturer.

I know I wouldn't want to rent some no name Chinese fixture unless I had all the details.

Probably the same factories in China that make the rest of the no-name LED lights.

It looks like a very old model with discrete Red, Green, and Blue LEDs. Any reason you're looking for this particular light? The only companies I know of that don't give out manufacturer information are those that deal in cheap disposable chinese lights.

It's probably an old and retired part # from Elation. At the risk of sounding like an idiot, the photo matches the style of Elation's photos of their products, Elation likes to use the "LED Brick" in their model names, and I was able to source that image back to 3 rental websites that all looked like they were buying off of Elation's DJ line circa 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back