WTS: ENR 24x2.4kW rack and/or Dove AMX to DMX converter

Esoteric

Two items in this post.

First is a Colortran ENR rack. 24x2.4kW dimmers. Quiet as a mouse. Hard worker. From church install. There are 2 1.25" punchouts on each side for load wires from the install.

The other is a Dove DMX to AMX converter.

I have pics of both units.

I have no idea on what the price should be for either, so I will say $2500 obo for the rack and $250 obo for the converter?

Mike

Attachments

• IMAG0497.jpg
    IMAG0497.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMAG0500.jpg
    IMAG0500.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG0499.jpg
    IMAG0499.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 90
Two items in this post.

First is a Colortran ENR rack. 24x2.4kW dimmers. Quiet as a mouse. Hard worker. From church install. There are 2 1.25" punchouts on each side for load wires from the install.

The other is a Dove DMX to AMX converter.

I have pics of both units.

I have no idea on what the price should be for either, so I will say $2500 obo for the rack and $250 obo for the converter?

Mike

I'm not sure on the stipulation on the Dimmers for a school setting, I need to talk with the TD of the space but they may be interested in it (some of the dimmers are shot in their ENR rack. Let me give him a call today and ask.

Sure, no problem.

Mike

Gonna try one more time before I throw them out. $1500 on the dimmers (as is, no warranty at that price) and free on the converter to anyone who wants it.

Mike

If only you were closer than Texas.

I don't have the money or I would... :/

Heck I don't have an application either, but that hasn't stopped me in the past.

But if you decide to throw them out, let me know. I'll come pick them up because there's this really nice landfill I know about ;)

I will be in MO next week.

MO and MA, they are kinda close aren't they, let me check Apple maps to be sure.

But it was closer, and that's what was asked for... :)

Yeah, it was closer. The Dove box is spoken for. Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back