YaNiteII

Very nice. Good setup from what I can tell, intimate space... is that the way you wanted it or is the room just small? You've got a bunch of cool stuff in those pics... yours or rented?

One thing I would like to point out... there is a wonderful image format used for images on the web, it's called JPEG!!! I don't mind the size difference because I have a high speed connection, but tifs are a pain to open, they are non-standard in the web world.

That looks like a pretty cool setup. You stage is really cool. I am pretty impressed with that. Sometime I wish our stage were that small. Instead we have this incredibally wide but shallow stage. Ohh well, our youth center is in construction.:) Anyway what kind of moving lights do you have.

And I second the JPEG thing. They are nice to have for dialupers like myself.

Try to change to JPEG

Sorry guys, didn't realize I saved them as tiffs. I was working on a video project w/ them, guess I forgot to change back. To to change as soon as possible.
Our venue is pretty small, but I love the intimate atmosphere it creates. The intels are the church's, so they're not rented; but still bought on a budget. We got two Chauvet MiniLegends, Imaginations, Intimidators, and Lazer Scans that don't work right now. We're planing YaNite III for sometime after summer camp, probly July. Try to get ya pics a those when they come in too.

Can you provide a list of what sound and lighting equipment was used?

rapscaLLion said:
One thing I would like to point out... there is a wonderful image format used for images on the web, it's called JPEG!!! I don't mind the size difference because I have a high speed connection, but tifs are a pain to open, they are non-standard in the web world.

What browser are you using? Safari opened the tiff's just like any other image...

mbenonis: there are several browsers that will open the tiff's correctly if you have a program installed that will work with your browser...ie firefox will open them if you have quicktime installed

jamie: nice setup. it looks like it was really nice and a fun show to work on. Nice set of lighting insturments too.

Product list

I have changed them to JPEG! We use an Express 24/48, Chauvet ShowXpress, two of each: Chauvet MiniLegend, Imagination, Intimidator, and Lazer Scans. We have 8 ETC Source Fours and roughly 30 PAR 56's. We use Chauvet's Ultimate Haze and F-1700 for atmospherics.
I don't do sound, but we have a 58-channel board, five amps, four stage monitors, and two ceiling-mounted house speakers. Sorry don't know more!
Enjoy your jpegs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back