1. A sentence or phrase of text that an actor says.
2. Geometry. A series of connected points between two end points, has defined length, but no width or depth. See line weight.
3. Rigging. A length of rope, wire, cable, or wire rope. See drop line, breasting line.
4. Numerous audio applications: line level, line array, etc.
5. Power distribution: the female supplying power is the line connector. The male connector is the load connector.
This page has been seen 4,121 times.
- Created byLast updated by