1. Rigging. verb. To run a length of bailing wire though a turnbuckle or shackle pin to prevent unwanted loosening and/or accidental disconnection.
2. Rigging. verb. To whip the mouth of a hook to prevent the load from coming off. [A practice deemed unacceptable for entertainment rigging: ALWAYS use a LOCKING Hook!]
Integrated Publishing - Construction
3. Audio. noun. See mic mouse, mice.
4. A reference to Walt Disney Corp. affiliated things. Usually said "... the mouse has several thousand of them" or something similar.
This page has been seen 1,894 times.
- Created byLast updated by