1. A popular manufacturer of amplifiers and microphones. Their PCC 160 is a very popular boundary mic used in theatrical sound reinforcement. Crown International | Intelligent Power. UNLEASHED.
2. The width of the head of a staple, i.e., narrow crown (1/4" or less), or wide crown (more than 1/4").
3. A phenomenon of dimensional lumber, whereby a board wants to curve back to the way it was when it was part of the tree. See cupping/crowning.
4. Shortened form of Crown molding.
5. Costumes. Elaborate, bejeweled headdress for a king or queen.
This page has been seen 1,039 times.
- Created by