A feature on the ETC Sensor dimmer racks where a Dimmer Doubler™ can be used to split one dimmer in the rack into two circuits on the mounting position.
ETC Products -- Dimmer Doubling
Requirements for Dimmer Doublers are:
- Source Four™ fixtures with 77V lamps and L5-15 male plug
- Sensor 120V dimmers (including Unison) with CEM or CEM+
- The lamp burner of each fixture must have a screw removed to accept the additional, non-conducting pin of the 77V lamp (similar to the pin on the 750W lamp, but on the opposite side).
- The Dimmer Doubler has two L5-15 connectors for output and ETC says existing cable should be modified all the way to the fixture to connect to the doubler unit not vice versa.
- Only one 77V 550W lamp per side is allowed.
For more information:
Here is a thread where this was talked about at length.
Here is the ETC data sheet on the Dimmer Doubler™
Here is the Dimmer Doubler™ User Manual
This page has been seen 1,006 times.
- Created by