1. Royal Shakespeare Company. website.
2. Recessed Single Contact. Type of socket (R7) most often used in asymmetric-reflector cyc lights, with the erroneously named T-3 genre of lamps. Correct name for these lamps is "Linear-Filament, Double-Ended." [Not to be confused with "Compact-Filament, Double-Ended" which use the same R7 base, and were used for a time in Fresnels and even some ERSs, but today are rarely seen in stage/studio fixtures.] See this thread:

This page has been seen 1,112 times.

Industry Advertising

Recent Activity

Readability Information

An automated review of this page attempts to determine its readability in English (US). The page contains roughly 79 words across 12 sentences.
Readability score
Readability score: 29.88
Grade level
For the information in this page to be accessible to the widest audience of readers, both a high readability score and a low grade level are ideal.

Icon Legend

  • Normal page
  • Color code

    • Content has new updates
    • Content has no updates

CB Advertising

Sign up to Advertise Today