The name for a device used in circuiting multiple lighting instruments into one circuit.

It has three female ends and one male end thus allowing you to get "Three for 1." Also known as a "three-way" or "multiple branch off." Comes in either molded "W" style:

or (becoming rarer each day) as an approx. 3"x4"x1" block:

This device is sometimes called a
Best Little "______" in Texas

If three lights are to be ganged onto one circuit and no Three-Fers are available, two Two-Fers, one plugged into one of the females of the other, can accomplish the same goal.

This page has been seen 712 times.

Industry Advertising

Recent Activity

Icon Legend

  • Normal page
  • Color code

    • Content has new updates
    • Content has no updates

CB Advertising