The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!


Most often used in audio, in order to either split (line-Y) or combine (mic-Y) signals. May also refer to a lighting two-fer, particularly a molded one ("Y"-style) as opposed to a "V"-style.

This page has been seen 597 times.

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice