The horizontal rolling part of a traveler track system that the curtain attaches to. Usually there will be one of these every linear foot when the drape is closed.

A special type is the Master Carrier, of which there would be two (one on each leading edge) in a bi-parting traveler.

Photos courtesy of, and more information on travelers can be found at, Sew What?

This page has been seen 1,132 times.

Industry Advertising

Recent Activity

Readability Information

An automated review of this page attempts to determine its readability in English (US). The page contains roughly 65 words across 4 sentences.
Readability score
Readability score: 62.79
Grade level
For the information in this page to be accessible to the widest audience of readers, both a high readability score and a low grade level are ideal.

Icon Legend

  • Normal page
  • Color code

    • Content has new updates
    • Content has no updates

CB Advertising

Sign up to Advertise Today