panel mount

Adjective describing a non-cable mount connector intended to be flush or surface mounted on a faceplate or directly on the side of a piece of equipment.
View attachment 6118

See also inlet, outlet.

This page has been seen 1,070 times.

Industry Advertising

Recent Activity

Readability Information

An automated review of this page attempts to determine its readability in English (US). The page contains roughly 30 words across 2 sentences.
Readability score
Readability score: 39.33
Grade level
For the information in this page to be accessible to the widest audience of readers, both a high readability score and a low grade level are ideal.

Icon Legend

  • Normal page
  • Color code

    • Content has new updates
    • Content has no updates

CB Advertising

Sign up to Advertise Today