The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

putty knife

Specialized tool used to spread putty to fill holes or gaps in wood that may have been caused bywt/rsaitse stable/nails wtse een c gaconstruction.


This page has been seen 469 times.

    • Created by on
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice