The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!


A term used to refer to Engineered wood products typically plywood. Sheetgoods, in the U.S. normally come in 4'X8' Sheets.
The term sheetgoods can also refer to products of other materials such as drywall/sheet-rock (gypsum and paper), Coroplast (plastic), Lexan, PlexiGlas.

Other types of sheet goods;

MDF- medium density fiberboard
OSB- Oriented Strand Board < often called "chip board" >
MDO- Medium Density Overlay
Luan- Actually a 3 or 4 ply plywood but deserves recognition.
Masonite- also referred to as Tempered Hardboard < note Masonite and MDF are not the same material>

This page has been seen 490 times.

    • Created by on
      Last updated by on
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice