The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!


1. noun. A thin, often wedge-shaped, piece of material used to fill or enlarge a gap to bring objects into alignment or level/plumb. May be made of any rigid material, such as wood, plastic, or metal.
Shimco ~ YS-1540 6" Shim

2. verb. To make use of the above.

This page has been seen 403 times.

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice