1. Scenic. noun.
a) louvered panel (usually in pairs) on windows that allows air circulation but protection from the elements.
b) the operable/moving part of any door/window.

2. Camera/projection, and moving light. noun. Mechanism that blocks the gate and prevent light from entering/exiting. Similar to douser.

3. Conventional lighting.
noun. Short for "framing shutter," a blade (usually one of four) at the gate of an ERS or profile spotlight that allows beam shaping.
verb. To use the above: "Shutter off the proscenium."

This page has been seen 1,270 times.

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice