Another New Member

lbcfrank

Hello, I'm Frank Chyz, Volunteer Technical Director of Liberty Baptist Church in Ellenboro, NC. We're situated near Forest City which is half-way between Asheville & Charlotte NC. I've been the TD for 5 years, responsible for Sound, Lighting, Video and Media Projection. We're a congregation of about 400. In addition to our Sanctuary, we have a Family Life Center (Multi-Purpsoe Room) that is fully equipped with sound, par lighting, and video projection. Our youth center is also similiarily equipped. It is used for youth worship plus a Spanish service every Sunday morning.
I also produce a weekly 45 minute Internet broadcast aired on Universal Christian Radio Broadcasting God's Message to the World - Home. Other responsibilities include administration of the church web site: www.thelibertypulpit.com.
While I did work in radio breifly many years ago, I don't have a background in the technical arts. My deep desire is to see excellence in all the technical aspects of our worhsip servcies and special productions. I have been mentored by a friend who is a freelance FOH operator. He is the FOH operator of choice at our local state of the art theatre "The Foundatiuon". I have also established a good relationship with the Foundation's Technical Director and crew. A great souce for information, guidance and encouragement has been Church Sound Check .com (where I first heard about this forum).
I'm looking forward to learning and contibuting.
Frank.

Welcome Frank! Good to have you aboard. Be sure to check out the Wiki. Let us know how we can help you. Enjoy CB!

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back