Crew Lead Identification

LavaASU

I'm working on a rather large and mainly volunteer run event (not our volunteers, the day of event volunteers, so they don't know who each other is in most cases much less whos the TD/A1/ect). In the past with similar events we're had custom safety orange shirts for the senior staff/crew leads-- we were already making shirts for all the event volunteers so asking the shirt co to make 2 more in orange wasn't expensive. That way we'd tell the day of event volunteers to find someone in orange if they needed something/had a question. Well there is not a budget for volunteer shirts this year. I'm trying to come up with a cheap and not ridiculous looking way to easily identify the leads. I was thinking about just using the safety vests (we have them-- dunno why-- but we do, so no cost there), but I think the crew will complain about them looking silly.

How about just buying plain orange or bright colored t-shirts for the people in charge? If there is not that many people in charge and you buy plain t-shirts it should not cost much. Target has $5 shirts.

Agreed just get some safety orange T's or hats. You should be able to get them at Target, Walmart, or any Workwear Supply sort of store for cheap. If getting a position printed on it is critical, you can buy fabric paint at a craft store.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back