Looking for: 106-000003-05 Color Kinetics data enabler

Kelite

Senior Account Executive
Premium Member
Hey gang,
Friends of a friend have been looking for a new or used, yet operable, CK Data Enabler part# 106-000003-05.

Does anyone have one of these items I might procure for them?

Thanks all!

Hey gang,
Friends of a friend have been looking for a new or used, yet operable, CK Data Enabler part# 106-000003-05.

Does anyone have one of these items I might procure for them?

Thanks all!
Calling @Kyla Werrett
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Color Kinetics 106-000003-08 Data Enabler Ethernet Version, Outdoor, NEMA 4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008YY6G0C/?tag=controlbooth-20

Would a 08 work?

Or

A 04-00
Thank you for your replies, everyone.

Amiers, you and I are on the same track. I spent an hour on the phone with several somebodies at Signify/Phillips/Color Kinetics asking for the possible compatibility of those exact units. :) I appreciate you and your choosing to help me. Thank you SO very much!

I'll report back if/when I receive a response from the Signify/Phillips/Color Kinetics people/person and let you know where this landed!

Thanks again, much, MUCH appreciated!

Maybe @jon.hole the new Signify guy might be able to enlighten us.

Thank you for your replies, everyone.

Amiers, you and I are on the same track. I spent an hour on the phone with several somebodies at Signify/Phillips/Color Kinetics asking for the possible compatibility of those exact units. :) I appreciate you and your choosing to help me. Thank you SO very much!

I'll report back if/when I receive a response from the Signify/Phillips/Color Kinetics people/person and let you know where this landed!

Thanks again, much, MUCH appreciated!
I'll expect an update in two years :)

That generation of the Data Enabler has been discontinued for over 10 years. The functional replacement for it (in a different form factor, but with additional functionality) is the Data Enabler Pro, part number 106-000004-00. That's the direction I'd recommend going unless you absolutely have to have the older form factor.

-Rob (formerly with CK support, now in R+D)

Did a bit of digging on the 106-000003-08, and while I couldn't get a definitive answer due to the age of the product, it appears that it was a short-lived variant that included the Ethernet Data Enabler and an additional filter required to meet regulatory requirements in certain parts of the world. So it *should* work as a replacement for a -05, but there is a possibility that the threads on the box are different (the extra filter was primarily required in Europe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back