Monitor DB9 connector for ETC INSIGHT

NickVon

2nd question.

Our venue has on old ETC Inisight 1 (that we no longer use). It still works fine and all of it's channel handles work. BUT our Black and White little 12" monitor has died. I have a group that I'm looking to sell it to for cheap but I don't have a good video monitor option for it. I tried two of my old analogue TV monitors, that have BNC connectors on them that we use for camera feeds occasionally, but the results were..... not great. including not able to really see the whole picture, and all of the text at the bottom, The other monitor seems to be doubling the image so menue items are doubled up and layered just slightly offset on top of each other.

My Ebay searching has not come up with anything. I do recall that there a peice of video hardware that will recode the RGB- DB9 video to a standard VGA signal but last time i found it it ran like 400$, which is more then i'm even asking for the console.

Anyone have any sources on these old DB9 RGB monitors?

Nick

So in looking around those posts, Thanks by the way, i Know have better terms on what i'm looking for. Going to tag off those posts, and inquire about some hardware scalers i found. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back