mounting a stage light under a platform

Preemptive: now that you've discovered stage pin to Edison adapters, this does NOT mean that you can use a hardware store extension cord to get power to this unit. Not up to code. Use the adapter at the fixture, and run power via 12/3 SOOW cable (such as the stage pin cable you're renting.) Which leads me to: you could buy 12/3 SOOW cable at a big box (or cheaper at an electrical supply) and high-quality Edison connectors at the same place and stage pin connectors at your theatrical supply and make your own cable and adapters, and stop renting.

[ actually looks ] Well I will be dipped in crap. They do. Did not expect them to get that deep into cordage.

On closer inspection, that's not a storestock item, though some other SOOW of higher gauge or larger conductor count is stocked in at least some stores...

[ actually looks ] Well I will be dipped in crap. They do. Did not expect them to get that deep into cordage.

On closer inspection, that's not a storestock item, though some other SOOW of higher gauge or larger conductor count is stocked in at least some stores...
It must be some sort of "stores choice" thing. Most I've been in stock it, but not all.

Last time I actually bought 12/3 from a lowes they were out and thus gave me 10/3 for the same price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back