Projection Resources

Does anyone have a good, free resource to get photo, video, and loop files for projections? I always have trouble finding one that is free.

There are some free resources, but you will be somewhat limited. The reason that most of them have associated costs is that producing these is how many people make a living. You pay the royalties for the privilege of someone else doing work for you.

Some of the good media sites will allow you to have some clips for free if you sign up for their emails. You can start by trying out something like this.

Just make sure to follow the usage guidelines.

I support what ruinexplorer has to say about the associated costs of sites that provide media. The costs have come way down over the past few years however, and sites that offer unlimited downloads for a small fee are becoming very common. I would recommend an excellent site called videoblocks.com. They have a vast library of video and loops, etc. and they offer free trials quite often. They also offer rock bottom pricing if you are willing to sign up for a year. You pay a low yearly fee and you get unlimited downloads. The free trial is a great way to get some free material, while testing out their site and getting some great stuff. I think there is a daily download limit when you are doing the free trial. If you sign up, the fee you would pay would end up being nominal when stretched out over a year. They run a lot of specials as well. And they have SO MUCH stuff, it could easily be the only resource you need. I have gotten a ton of great stuff from them through my membership, and they are usually my go to spot for loops, video, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back