Techie for life

Hey All,

My name is Jacob and I've been doing technical theater in some form or another since the third grade. I am now n college and have more than 35 Full length shows under my belt (not counting venue band shows and rentals etc.).
I have also done a 6 Month internship with the TD of a Regional theater.

My most recent work was as the sound designer for WSU's production of The Will Rogers Follies.

I have experience in all areas of technical theater including light design, Sound design, stage management, projection and video design.

I currently attend Weeber State University in Ogden Utah where I am studying Soundesign stage management and next semester I will be starting the projection design program as they are hiring a new faculty member to teach this.

I have run across CB multiple times while searching for solutions to different issues that I've had but it never taken the time to sign up as a I normally in crisis problem-solving mode and so don't have the time.

Thanks for all the help I've gotten so far and I hope to talk to you all real soon.

———
Yamaha M7CL 48 (w/ iOS Stagemix)
Yamaha LS9 32 (w/ iOS Stagemix)
ETC ION/Element/EOS
ETC Express 48
Yamaha O1v96
QLab (Mac Book Pro)
• Echo AudioFire 8
Shure UHF-R Series (UR4D+, UR1)
Shure SM58 :)

Last edited:
Welcome Jacob, to the ControlBooth forum!
With the resume you've posted, I'm sure you'll being able to contribute ideas and solutions as our 'family' confronts tricky stage challenges. We appreciate the introduction and look forward to interacting with you as time allows.

Welcome to the ControlBooth!

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back