Vintage Lighting A general call for information

Okay so.
I'm trying assemble datasheets for older fixtures, such as the strand 22xx series, as well as anything else. I am working on creating a centralized database for information on conventionals. It would just be a website that is free to find the specifications that usually elude discovery. I know I've spent hours upon hours trying to find obscure datasheets, or finding the photometrics for odd lamps used 2nd generation Strand fixtures. This also includes older control protocols, dimmers (especially made by defunct companies) etc. Im just tired of having to search for hours looking for one small piece of crucial information. So any help would be great!

Thanks
The Professor

Try PMing Ship, he is the resident expert on old lights. Just be careful, he will answer to the nth degree. :)

Try PMing Ship, he is the resident expert on old lights. Just be careful, he will answer to the nth degree. :)

I copied and pasted one of his longer posts into word and it nearly 3,000 words long. If you post what your specifically looking for, Derek is also very good at remembering things like what your looking for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As a matter of fact, I have many datasheets, dated 4/79, for the black Strand Century Lekolite 22xx series. I'll work on figuring out how to scan and convert them to PDF, then post them.

I'd also recommend Robert C. Mumm's Photometrics Handbook to @ProfMarshall

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back