A new member

Hello everybody,

Greeting to all. My name is Tarasto Graid , and I am very new to this forum. I If any type of inconvenience, then I apologize for that. I want to know more about different lighting technology . I humbly request you to support and cooperate me in the discussion board.

Thank you,
Tarasto Graid:)

Mod. note: This thread moved from Off-Topic to New Member board.

Hello everybody,

Greeting to all. My name is Tarasto Graid , and I am very new to this forum. I If any type of inconvenience, then I apologize for that. I want to know more about different lighting technology . I humbly request you to support and cooperate me in the discussion board.

Thank you,
Tarasto Graid:)
1. And greetings to you, Tarasto.:) We love new members, and even have a special area for them: New Member Board.

2. Lots of discussion about "different lighting technology" can be found in the Lighting and Electrics forum.

3. A word of advice: Since ControlBooth has a zero tolerance policy for spam, stating your location as "Miami, FL" when your IP address resolves to India is grounds for immediate revocation of member privileges. Welcome to Bantown, population: YOU. If there's a legitimate reason for your location discrepancy truthiness, please send an email to [email protected] and your ban will be cheerfully reversed.

We regret the necessity for such Draconian measures, but we have seen too many instances where a new member will make an innocuous first post, then come back later and edit that post to add links to questionable foreign products or services. I'm sure you understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back