Box Office Software for Mac

KBToys82

I've searched this but nothing has come up that's useful.

I want to get a program for my school that I can pay a one-time fee for, that covers being able to sell tickets for our events. Has to work for Mac. Cloud would be great, but then that would probably mean a monthly/event fee. I have a DYMO Labelwriter 450 to print tickets (although hopefully someday get a Boca ticket printer. Would be great to be able to click on a seat and then print the ticket. We have a small auditorium that only has about 10-12 events per year that require tickets.

Please do not suggest anything that I have to pay monthly for OR requires me to see online with credit cards, because we will never be accepting credit cards nor would we ever be allowed to.

I know of nothing that is fully standalone that does what you want exactly. In truth, some kinda of access database would probably be what you need. We use Artsman Theatre Manager. It is a standalone install that we can run as many events a year as we want. It isn't cheap and requires a lot if backend stuff to keep going (multiple servers, etc).

It sounds like you have no desire to do online sales. So, I would say either some kind of Access database that will do the printing or keep buying pre-printed tickets. https://www.admitoneproducts.com/Event+Tickets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back