Automated Fixtures CSL Lighting Design Webinar

Kloretto

Making Informed Lighting Choices for your Venue
Thursday, August 27, 3:30pm-5pm EST
Webinar: Making Informed Lighting Choices for your Venue

Choosing what should go into your venue comes down to defining what you want to accomplish, what your venue requires, and what your budget allows. During this webinar we take a look at a few things to keep in mind when deciding what to put into your venue.

Topics include:

■Goals - What are you looking to achieve
■Needs assessment – what does your space really require
■Planning - Are you prepared for future growth?
■Green or Not Green - The world of LED vs. conventional
■Choices - What products can live within your budget
■Feature/benefits - Various products
Join us for this free session. Sign up today!

About the presenters
Michael Nevitt
Michael Nevitt is a veteran of the lighting industry and serves as Product Manager at Creative Stage Lighting.

Nevitt's design and automated lighting programming experience includes work he's done for feature films such as The Grinch, Batman & Robin, The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas, and Miss Congeniality. In addition, he has worked on top sporting events like the Salt Lake Olympics, Super Bowl Half-time show and the Ryder Cup Opening Ceremonies.

Nevitt also brings Product Management experience from Martin where he worked on the development of Martin's Maxxyz Console and Maxedia Media Server.

I'll podcast, stupid time zones!
I enjoy these, they really give some great advice, my only thing that bugs me, especially on the podcast is the fact that the audio quality is low, and that if anyone isn't talking there mic remains on, and you can hear them breathing, it bugging me after a while...
Keep up the good work.
Nick

I think they may have gotten that worked out Nick; at least I didn't notice audio issues during today's live broadcast. Occasionally audio levels varied some, but not drastic and to be expected when using telephones, PC headsets, and other "non-broadcast quality" equipment.

I thought it was great that controlbooth.com was mentioned under Additional Resources, among others. Did anyone else "attend"?

I had to work, is the podcast available somewhere?

Probably not yet, it takes a few weeks before they put it up normaly.
Nick

If you find out a rebroadcast please post it. My venue is in the beginning stages of a new building that will have both a 10,000 seat arena and a preformance theatre. I will be involved in the planing of the equipment. We have a small theatre now that is using an Express and I know I'm going to need to upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back