faser vs 'real' hazer

Beans45601

I have been in the market for a while for a new hazer for my 300 seat proscenium theater. I got a demo of the Antari HZ-400 but was not satisfied with the output. After hazing for an hour at full, I still didn't have enough in the air to be useful.

I now have a CITC Hazemax unit and I really like it, though I have a few questions.

Is this unit a 'fazer'? Are the companies required to say they are in the brochure, if they are?

I ask because the Antari had an instant on time, which from I understand, is typical of a 'real' hazer. The CITC unit that I have has the warm up time of a standard fogger and is drinking juice closer to what I would imagine a fogger to use. After 2 days of tech (about 24 hours between the two days) I have already gone through an entire of haze fluid. Clearly 24 hours is a long time, but I was expecting better fluid use in a hazer.

There are no truth in advertising laws for atmospheric devices. Personally, I would advise staying away from anything called a faser. A multi-purpose device doesn't do anything as well as a single-purpose one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are no truth in advertising laws for atmospheric devices. Personally, I would advise staying away from anything called a faser. A multi-purpose device doesn't do anything as well as a single-purpose one.

Like the chauvet stuff that says professional grade on the box?

Unless you are talking about a Swiss army knife

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would a Faser be some kind of Phase shift Peltieir device ? Of one of those nebulizer type things the sell to go in desktop fountains ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back