Next Stage Theatre Company
Marietta Square
11 Anderson Street
Marietta GA

Runs Oct 19 through Nov 3 INCLUDES Halloween
Tech starts Tuesday Oct 16 through Thurs Oct 18

Pays $400 for run - 12 performances.

Friday October 19th @ 8pm (Call at 7pm)
Saturday October 20th @ 12am (Call at 11pm)
Saturday October 20th @ 8pm (Call at 7pm)
Sunday October 21st @ 3pm (Call at 2pm)
Thursday October 25th @ 8pm (Call at 7pm)
Friday October 26th @ 8pm (Call at 7pm)
Saturday October 27th @ 8pm (Call at 7pm)
Sunday October 28th @ 3pm (Call at 2pm)
Wednesday October 31st @ 8pm (Call at 7pm)
Thursday November 1st @ 8pm (Call at 7pm)
Friday November 2nd @ 8pm (Call at 7pm)
Saturday November 3rd @ 8pm (Call at 7pm)

Show programmed on ETC Smartfade.

Contact me by pm or email [email protected]

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I haven't been able to find anyone yet, and I've been asking around. October has people BUSY.

$400.00 for the whole run between Oct 19 - Nov 3rd?

John try calling local high school drama teacher's and College T.D.'s. Getting a student is probably your best bet.

$400.00 for the whole run between Oct 19 - Nov 3rd?
Welcome to community theater. "We pay for your gas to get here... if you're lucky."

Why pay at all? If you're looking for someone to do it (basically) for free then get at least a couple of people so that when one flakes out you have a backup. Don't be upset when the kid's mom can't take him/her to the theatre and you end up without a board op. Your 2 week pay is my day rate. But then again I have my own transportation and even a wrench of my own. :)

Why pay at all? If you're looking for someone to do it (basically) for free then get at least a couple of people so that when one flakes out you have a backup. Don't be upset when the kid's mom can't take him/her to the theatre and you end up without a board op. Your 2 week pay is my day rate. But then again I have my own transportation and even a wrench of my own. :)

I should have posted only 12 dates, but that is what happens when you post at 11 PM at night. Granted, with 3 tech nights and 12 performces it only works out to be ~$9/hr. All I am looking for is a button pusher.

Somewhere at a local high school there is a kid who would love to push a button for $9/hr and be part of the magic of community theater. Either that or a college kid who just wants to expand his/her resume and meet more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back