Free High Quality Drafting Table

ship

Senior Team Emeritus
Premium Member
And the Hamilton 50" Drafting board has to go - baby on the way in spare bedroom no longer.

Serial number 29J 105-J6999-66,

Last edited:
And the Hamilton 50" Drafting board has to go - baby on the way in spare bedroom no longer.

Serial number 29J 105-J6999-66,

Is it just the board or is there anything else attached? I might be interested.

Is it just the board or is there anything else attached? I might be interested.

PM me in I only had the parallell rule, and do need to re-attach the side plates. Parallel rule is free if you have ability to pick it up. (Free visit to the museum at work also.)

Years later, will have loved to have what I used in H.S. for drafting, but it worked fine and is what I have. Beyond that... for pay not free as concept is another in this case art table with two drawer storage. This at least I can store away.

Details, details, if in the area and think useful or can pick up the drafting table.... would be sorry to see it go, but I would hope it's going to a good home and you can have all but my Dad's drafting table lamp currently mounted on it for what it is. Want it, and able to pick it up, contact me off line - this is the best of drafting tables and the Borco is good on it. Literally wouldn't get rid of it other than given changed to Wife's beading table, this drafting table is now in the way to a Baby bedroom.

Not looking forward to giving it away, but would rather that than sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back