FS - Elation Design Spot 300E Lot

ScaredOfHeightsLD

We've recently upgraded our profile inventory and want to pass our old system to a worthy home. This is a great deal for someone in the Southern California area who has access to a truck.

The fixtures originally came to us from Visions Lighting and have been in service with us for 3 years.

Included in the lot:

12x - Working and Tested Design Spot 300e Fixtures set to 208v and have L6-20 Connectors.

~5x - Untested Design Spot 300e Fixtures. Some of these are complete, some are parts only. (This will come on a pallet. I need to get a total count of what is left. We started with 19 units, I don't know how many you can get back working)

6x - Dual Cases for Design Spot 300s (We might have a couple more cases for the other 6 untested ones)

1x - Box of assorted parts (color/gobo bulkheads, spare lamps, fixtures pieces)

They are coming down out of the air over the Christmas break and I can get photos then. Wanted to get this out there to see if was interest before listing elsewhere.

We are not planning on parsing this out - it's a package deal. Looking for around $5k all in but will accept reasonable offers.

Pickup from Arcadia, CA. If you want to explore your own freight, we can support that too.

Please let me know if you have questions.

A few photos of some of the 'spares' are attached.

To clarify, these are the Design Spot 300E. Not, the pro version. It's a 300w CMY fixture with 2 gobo wheels, Iris, frost and prism.

The 12x Working ones will ship with omega brackets, clamps and safety cables. The 6 spares will for sure come with safety cables, I need to dig around and see if we can find enough clamps/omega brackets, but we will do our best!

Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 8.51.43 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-12-14 at 8.52.05 AM.png

Bumping this before we post it to the great used lighting supplier in the sky. Since they take a 20% markup, we're going to mark this down to $4000 here. Any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back