FS: ETC Consoles

tyler.martin

I've got 3 ETC consoles for sale:

(1)ETC Express 48/96 – condition – very good (9/10)
192 Channels Ability to run in 2-scene preset mode (48 channels max) or switch to 96 extra submasters
2 DMX ports (1024 addresses)
1 VGA port for monitor (monitor not included)
24 submasters
2 Crossfaders
1 Trackpad for moving light control
600 Cues
500 Groups
2000 Macros Console
requires 3.5” floppy discs to store shows
Asking price $2,500 OBO

I still have an Expression 400 for sale as well.

The silk screening has rubbed off all the buttons, but I have made new Dymo labels for them. Otherwise the console is good condition 6/10.
3k. OBO

None of the prices above include shipping, consoles are available for pickup from Vancouver, BC.

PM for more info. Or OBO on any of the consoles!

Thanks.

Last edited:
If you're not already tax-exempt, you may have better luck donating them off to local groups currently using DJ boards. You could also try an extended lease agreement to make a little money off of them each month or year.

Don't expect to get a lot. The cost of a new Smartfade or Element (that come with warranties and much better features) blows your asking prices out of the water.

This is coming from someone who's had an Express 24/48 on the market for over a year. They aren't worth what they used to be. Ours has been indefinitely retired to emergency backup duty because there's hardly any money in selling it.

You could also donate them off in exchange for favors on a later date or for advertising in a venue's playbills.

I'll offer up $50 for the express or expression.

Just kidding (though I'd definitely take them for that)-- I'd make a serious offer (abet below your asking price) if I had the funding as we're trying to get an express/expression.

Thanks for getting back to me. Is it the "well used" one that is not powering up or is it the one in "good condition". Thanks!
IJVP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back