FS: Strand 300 series lighting console

tdeater

We are upgrading our consoles to be better prepared for moving lights, so I am selling our currently in use and working well Strand 300 series lighting console. It will come with a wired remote control, as well as a wireless remote control, but no access point for the wireless remote. ( I need that for my new boards, but any off the shelf Linksys will work) There are plenty of pictures of a 300 series on the internet, This picture is one I found showing the actual one for sale:
DC300.jpg
Sorry, the picture quality is not that good, but you get the idea.
My computer monitors are shot, so it will not have monitors. It has been upgraded to 2 built in video cards now instead of using the video node pictured. it will have either 300 or 500 channels in it (I can't remember witch)

I am asking $700 to raise the money I need for the I-Pods I need to wireless control the new consoles. This console is still in service and will not be available until this summer after the new ones are installed. You can get a hold of me trough the forum, or [email protected] .

Thanks!!

Just a heads up i sold a 300 about a year ago for 1500 with 2 extra fader wings so i think your 700 is a little light, also i listed mine on gearsource and it sold within a month to a theater in england and they payed shipping and cut me a check. It was a pain less process and let me liquidate my board pretty quick.

As a little note, the 300s are good boards, but DO NOT try to tour them or use them for rentals/one-offs/anything involving them being moved... despite what they look like the hardware can't handle it.

thanks for the replies everyone. I have a few buyers lined right now. Once things are gone, I will see post that. Yeah, I know my price is low, but I wanted them gone. I am still sitting on over 144 dimmer modules from our old SLD96 dimmers that I can't seem to give away. If one of the buyers does not want the wired remote, I can make a deal hslighting. I think they want the wireless remotes. I know the theater space one of them is going to, and the wiring is not there for the wired remotes.

If they fall through I'm interested

Unfortunately I'm not sitting on a ton of cash but if you are just trying to get rid of it and don't have any buyers for it pm me since im not exactly sure what your price is on it and we might be able to reach a deal. Just wondering what wiring is required for it in a theatre space?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back