Lighting Precision Redefined - Follow-Me #LDI2023

Kyla Werrett

A.C. Lighting Inc. & A.C. ProMedia - Kyla Werrett
North America, November 29, 2023 – A.C. Lighting Inc. and Follow-Me look forward to seeing you at #LDI2023. The Follow-Me team will be available to answer any questions, give demos, and welcome you to the world of manual and auto-tracking from one scalable system.

Discover the latest enhancements:

• Revamped User Interface for Follow-Me Track-iT
  • Integration of OSC Protocol for spatial sound applications
  • Crosshair customization options
  • Snaplines
New Feature Release: PROXIMITY!

Discover the latest addition to the Follow-Me 3D system: Proximity. This groundbreaking feature allows Follow-Me to take control of conventional lights based on the performer's position. Customize the radius within which conventional lights should be turned on and off, creating dynamic and responsive lighting that moves with the performers. The flexibility of using conventional fixtures with positional information and sharing proximity information with the lighting console allows for additional creativity in your design.

Follow-Me is proud to introduce Chirs Lose, Follow-Me as Designer Relations. Chris brings a wealth of experience and a keen understanding of the creative demands of the industry. After using Follow-Me on major world events and tours, Chris states he is “proud to spread the word about the benefits of this dynamic system and help others benefit from integrating it in their design work.”

Schedule a demo with Follow-Me during LDI. https://info.aclighting.com/followme-ldi2023

Follow-Me Track-iT is a scalable remote manual follow-spot and performer auto-tracking system ideal for the entertainment industry.

Follow-Me Track-iT is the next generation of Ultra Wideband auto-tracking. It is fixture-independent and flexible as an add-on to Follow-Me 3D SIX. Follow-Me Track-iT allows operators to switch seamlessly between manual and auto-tracking. With Follow-Me Track-iT, manual and auto tracking can be used autonomously, simultaneously, and as redundancy within one system.

INDEPENDENT:

• Fixture Independent
  • Merge and Integrate with any ligh0ng console, video, sound & stage automation system
FLEXIBLE:

• Fixtures can be used not only as follow-spots but also as general lighting and effects whenever the design requires
  • Through the Follow-Me system’s Camera Set, you have a live video feed of the performance area for both manual and auto-tracking
SCALABLE:

• From 1 to multiple fixtures per performer
  • From 1 to multiple performers, just add more FM Console Sets or more tags for auto-tracking
  • Add Follow-Me Track-iT to a Follow-Me 3D SIX System for manual and auto-tracking in one system
Join Follow-Me at LDI in A.C. Lighting Inc.’s booth #319 during #LDI2023 for a live demonstration of a complete Follow-Me System. Follow-Me will show you how to enable remote manual follow-spot operation and auto-tracking from one scalable system. Register for a FREE exhibit hall pass with our VIP CODE: 10300 https://hubs.la/Q022pzHQ0

For more information, please visit A.C. Lighting Inc. www.aclighting.com/follow-me-track-it

About Follow-Me

From the Netherlands, Follow-Me BV manufactures remote follow-spot and performer-tracking solutions. A Follow-Me 3D system is scalable and can manually track from 1 to 6 performers with unlimited fixtures, by adding Follow-Me Track-it, unlimited performers can be both manual and auto-tracked from a single Follow-Me system. Follow-Me is fixture-independent: it can control any brand of moving light via Art-Net, sACN & incorporate PSN.

Follow-Me systems are used internationally, currently, a wide array of applications ranging from international tours with artists such as Genesis, TV shows like The Masked Singer, theatrical productions, EXPO 2021 Dubai, theme parks, and many other acclaimed applications.

About A.C. Lighting, Inc.

A.C. Lighting, Inc. is a value-added distributor of world-class Lighting, Networking, and Grip technologies for the theater, film, television, worship, exhibition, and commercial markets. A.C. Lighting Inc. is a North American distributor for premier brands, including Chroma-Q® LED lighting, Vista by Chroma-Q lighting and media control surfaces, PROLIGHTS high value and high-performance range of lighting, video and effects products, Luminex Networking Intelligence manufacturer of data distribution equipment, Manfrotto and Avenger: Professional Lighting Stands and Accessories, Follow-Me Remote Follow Spot Control Systems, LumenRadio wireless lighting controls, Jands StageCL and Prolyte staging and trussing.

For more information, please visit www.aclighting.com or call 416.255.9494

Don’t forget to follow A.C. Lighting Inc. on Social Media:

Attachments

• Follow-Me News Article.png
    Follow-Me News Article.png
    807.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back