Greetings from Cali

madcubehs

New member here,

I stumbled on the site and have been reading earnestly all of the comments and technical questions. My wife and I manage a small high school theater in northern California (I'm the techie, teacher and she the drama coach). We're in our 3rd year as Director/TD. We are in a unique position in that we inherited a newly renovated state of the art auditorium to instruct and develop our program. My training is purely fine arts (BFA in design and sculpture and hers purely acting), so I've had to learn the trade by fire. It's been fun and a unique challenge so far. Our credo has always been, 'yes we know how to do that' and then hurry up and learn 'how to do that'. Anyway, hope to hear from the rookies out there as well as the the seasoned veterans.

Welcome! Glad you found us. Feel free to look around and be sure to check out our Wiki. Let us know how we can help. And, most of all, enjoy CB!

~Dave

It's always good to welcome a fellow Californian to the booth. Have fun in the forums. Jump into the discussions at any time. And finally, if you have a question or project we can help you with, by all means, ask.

Good to see I'm not the only one from Cali. In fact it looks like cdub260 and I may have worked some of the same venues since I started out in OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back