Hall Associates or zfx for Peter Pan?

We just had ZFX in to fly an angel in my church's annual Christmas production. I can't do anything but sing their praises, at least from the volunteer aspect. I wasn't involved in the front end quoting process, but once the flying director arrived, the install, training, and operation went very smoothly, well minus equipment shipping issues do to the recent ice storm.

We just had ZFX in to fly an angel in my church's annual Christmas production. I can't do anything but sing their praises, at least from the volunteer aspect. I wasn't involved in the front end quoting process, but once the flying director arrived, the install, training, and operation went very smoothly, well minus equipment shipping issues do to the recent ice storm.

We are also using Zfx for Peter Pan in March. We have used them previously with Wizard of Oz and it was a wonderful experience, very professional.

we used ZFX for our productions of wizard of oz and peter pan. I can say NOTHING but how well prepared, and professional they were from the moment they stepped on our stage, until they departed, after lengthy training sessions with our flying crew. We had fun too, but it was all about safety first. I'd recommend them anytime, anyday, anywhere.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back