Hello.........Again.

Hi,

My name is Frank Sheehan, currently I live in the northern NJ area, and just started college. (Freshman- Media Production Major @ William Paterson University in NJ. This is mainly TV/Film/Radio.) I also work for the theater at my university, and am minoring in their theater program (this was the only way I could focus on tech and not have to take a majority of acting clases (not that there is anything wrong with taking acting classes)). I do some freelance work for local community theaters as well.

Lastly, I am not a "New" member, I have had an account here for a while, (previous user name: fxs) but at some point back then I thought I wanted to do something totally unrelated to theater and stopped posting here. I regret doing that. But, in a way my hiatus from control booth helped me realize that tech theater (and film & TV) was what I really wanted to do for a living.

Anyway...It's good to be back.

(*in case your wondering why im not using my old account to write this thread, I lost the e-mail address that was associated with my account a while back so I made a new account)

Welcome back to the booth. We probably can salvage your old account if you prefer to go that route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back