HELP! SPECIAL EFFECTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ja93cia

Here's the thing I'm college student with a subject Events Management but not a major of it. I don't have any practical knowledge about producing an event but we're asked by our professor to answer these. Yes i do have an idea but not really sure if its the best thing to do. I'd like to hear your opinions about these cases. So please, MY GRADE IS AT RISK:( Help me and thank you! ;)

SPECIAL EFFECTS:

1. 1. Explain to your clients why you do not recommend repeating a streamer cannon effect at the end of their presentation after doing it at the beginning.
  2. 2. You are planning to begin a stage show with thick fog rolling over the stage and disappearing over the downstage edge into the front rows of the audience. Describe two different methods of achieving this effect.
  3. 3. Describe in general term how a laser works.
  4. 4. The local fire department demands that you obtain a permit for a large outdoor fireworks show that your client wants as a farewell for 5000 convention attendees. It is to be held in one of the city’s parks. The fire chief wishes to meet with you as this is the first time you have ever done such a show. List in detail all the applicable documents that should be included in your presentation and what you should know to convince him that you are aware of the regulations and risks involved.
  5. 5. You are planning a grand entrance to a winter-themed event and want guests to walk through a forest of snow-covered liver evergreen trees with snow drifts all around, in the middle of a heavy snowstorm. Explain how you would achieve this effect.

We won't do your homework for you, grade at risk or not. I would suggest either doing some reading or talking to your prof. about the subject. There are plenty of books that will help you answer these questions. With enough searching, you can probably answer them here. Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back