Help With NSI 7532

Golani

Hey guys,
My school is currently working on a production of Chicago in which I am mostly in charge of all things tech. For this production the director is insisting that we use the cue stack function on our NSI 7532 even though I have yet to get it to work properly (not to mention I'm having tons of problems with our ancient dimmers). I seem to be able to get the cue stack to go from dark in to the first submaster slider (I recorded the lights I wanted with the bump button and when I use the cue fade go button it manages to get in to that particular scene) although I have been unable to get it to move to any other lighting presets. Maybe I'm just misinterpreting the manual (it isn't the most descriptive), but I really need to be able to get this to work for this production.

My issue isn't programming the sub masters rather transferring those in to the cue stack. I've got everything I need programmed into the scene sliders but transferring those into the cue stack is where I'm stuck.

RECORD>GO>[Select Stack Number - I default to 1 - by pressing a submaster Bump]>"Do Record" Soft Button>Select MEmory Scene/Submaster [which will light the stage in GM is up - no blind mode on this board]>alter fade times if desired (via soft buttons)>Press LCD Soft Button REC to commit to memory>Repeat from "Do Record" as often as necessary through "REC"> to finish hit "MAIN MENU" Soft Button

Hey guys,
My school is currently working on a production of Chicago in which I am mostly in charge of all things tech. For this production the director is insisting that we use the cue stack function on our NSI 7532 even though I have yet to get it to work properly (not to mention I'm having tons of problems with our ancient dimmers). I seem to be able to get the cue stack to go from dark in to the first submaster slider (I recorded the lights I wanted with the bump button and when I use the cue fade go button it manages to get in to that particular scene) although I have been unable to get it to move to any other lighting presets. Maybe I'm just misinterpreting the manual (it isn't the most descriptive), but I really need to be able to get this to work for this production.

Golan, I wrote a more descriptive guide to program these - can I email it to you?

Golan, I wrote a more descriptive guide to program these - can I email it to you?
Please paste it here to help everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back