Hi!

rwhealey

Hi, I'm Bob. I don't remember what linked me to this forum, but I
now spend a lot of time reading this forum, so I thought I should probably join :grin:

I'm a high-school senior and head audio technician in my theater, an 821-seat facility built in 1995. I feel really lucky to go to school where I do, as the theater design is really great. Fortunately, we get to keep all of our rental money, so we have recently upgraded to some pretty cool stuff- Soundcraft MH3, Shure ULXP wireless, BSS Soundweb + Klark Teknik processing, ETC Congo Jr., etc...

In the future, I'd like to study civil engineer and architecture and work as a theater design consultant.

Welcome to the gang rwhealy.

What's it like working in a relatively new venue? My amphitheatre was built in 1941. The current stage building was built less than 10 years later. As I've been here 9 years, it's been a while since I worked in a new venue.

Have fun in the forums, and don't be afraid to post if you have something to add to the discussion.

Welcome to the Booth rwhealey! Let us know how we can help. Don't be shy jump in and post! Get to know the search function, there's a lot of great stuff in the archives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back